The Greater Manchester Accountable Officer for Controlled Drugs is Karen O’Brien:
- email email@example.com
- telephone 07970749843 / 0113 825 5216.
Any CD issues/concerns / requests for destructions should be reported via the web based tool at www.cdreporting.co.uk. If you have any queries about the web-based tool please contact Sharon Woodward (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Max Thorley (email@example.com).
Reporting break-ins, forgeries and CD thefts (all schedules):
- dial 101 or 999 if an emergency
- Ensure that you describe whether the drug is a Class A, B or C under the Misuse of Drugs Act (https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/controlled-drugs-list–2/list-of-most-commonly-encountered-drugs-currently-controlled-under-the-misuse-of-drugs-legislation) since this is the terminology known to the police.
- Obtain the crime reference number
- Contact the Controlled Drugs Liaison Officer (CDLO) for your area, and give them the crime reference number. They will link in with the investigating officer. (Contact Details below)
- Report into www.cdreporting.co.uk
Your CDLOs for Greater Manchester: