The GM Healthcare Academy in collaboration with CHL, ECG & PharmaDoctor have arranged a competitively priced training package to enable pharmacists to provide the NHS national flu service and a private flu service, as well as Coronavirus, and other vaccination services.
There are these sessions currently available:
- Sunday 9th May 2021, 08:30 – 13:00, The Victoria Hotel, Hollinwood Avenue, Chadderton, OL9 8DE. Book online
- Sunday 9th May 2021, 13:30 – 18:00, The Victoria Hotel, Hollinwood Avenue, Chadderton, OL9 8DE. Book online
- Sunday 23rd May 2021, 08:30 – 13:00, The Manor House, 200 St Helen’s Road, Bolton, England, BL3 4EB. Book online
- Sunday 23rd May 2021, 13:30- 18:00, The Manor House, 200 St Helen’s Road, Bolton, England, BL3 4EB. Book online
Our vaccination skills training workshops are delivered by ECG Ltd, the comprehensive training covers all practical skills required to vaccinate adults, children and infants.
Training will cover adverse reactions including anaphylaxis and basic life support for all ages.
The course ensures that pharmacists are fully prepared to offer both the national and private flu services as well as many other vaccination services, e.g. COVID-19 or Travel vaccinations.
Our package includes access to the Private Flu PGD ETool, provided by Pharmadoctor, scroll down for more information.
Training Package Price
The course is priced at £95 + VAT
At the end of the course delegates will be able to demonstrate:
- How to set up for a vaccination clinic
- Safe intramuscular and subcutaneous injection technique
- Intranasal administration of vaccines
- Child positioning for vaccination
- Reconstitution of vaccines
- Adult and Paediatric basic life support
- Recognition of anaphylaxis and other adverse reactions
- Administration of adrenaline via an ampoule or any auto-injector
All bookings are subject to this cancellation policy.